16/05/2012

"PILE UP, AND SWING BACK" sound design and music

My close friend Weng Cho Ray gives birth to this beautiful project as her final presentation in Konstfack.
I help her complete this sound track as part of her exhibition.
In the process of making this,
I searched few foreigners who lives in Taipei, and asked them to read Choray's words.
The whole experience is beautiful, because those words became alive through their voices.
In the end, I suddenly realize the distance between individuals is not that far.

We could understand strangers deeply.

hope you enjoy this soundtrack, beautiful human beings

Love, Ming

check Cho Ray's work on http://oowcr.com/

2 comments:

jennivora said...

I love it Ming. Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Ming Tse Chen said...

Thanks for you complement, Jenni~ plan to make more music this year, just visit my blog sometimes :-)